"Rudy,
I liked the drawings in your game! and your game actually works..mine doesnt work that well -_- .......
and like Anjelica said you have GREAT ARTISTIC Ability!! :)"
Class: 1-II Valdez
2) Ahh Ol Spill By:Dirt Horse - Dennae & Destiny
"Dennae,
Omg You realy did work hard you and Destiny!!
Yall Made It Hard!! specially the last level..:)
Well .......Good Job!! Hope It Gets NOMINATED!! "
"Dennae,
Omg You realy did work hard you and Destiny!!
Yall Made It Hard!! specially the last level..:)
Well .......Good Job!! Hope It Gets NOMINATED!! "
Class: 6-II Valdez
3) Disaster Team- Packers Ryan And Salvador
"Salvador,
I liked your game it was fun & challenging!!
The drawings are really good I liked the monkey ? :)"
"Salvador,
I liked your game it was fun & challenging!!
The drawings are really good I liked the monkey ? :)"

No comments:
Post a Comment